November Amity Gallery Events
Claire Gilliam: Life Lines; Opening Reception Saturday, November 2 from 5 – 7 pm. Weekends in November from 1-4 pm
Ilonka Karasz : Inspirations: Design Studies Weekends in October from 1-4pm
- September 7th John Toth Opening Reception 5-7 p.m.
- September 21st Pecha Kucha night 8:00p.m.
Martha and Morgan Haude Mother and Daughter Collaboration. Water and Clay Reception August 3rd 5-7pm
Judi Silvano and Zephyr Band August 10 4:00pm. Suggested Donation $15.00
Seeking Being Works by Gerald Schultz and Betty Ann Robbins Greenwald
May Color Flows: Works of Pat Foxx and Linda Balboni
May 4th Artists Reception 5-7pm
May 11th Film: the women of Tibet The Mother of the Dalai Lama 8pm
May 18th Pecha Kucha Night
May 25th Jazz : Karl Latham and Friends 8pm
- On Display for March: Works of Laura Pinter. Paintings and Illustrations.
- On Display for April:
- April Weekends noon to 4pm Three Different Tracks Opening Reception April 7th 5-7
- April 14th 8pm Poetry Tonight Elaine Knight, Paul Kane, Howard Horowitz.
- April 21st. 8 pm Poetry for All Open Mike Open Mike
- April 28th 5 pm Irregular Rhymers Donna Reis, Esther Weiner, Sara White
- On Display for MayThe Art or Roslyn Fassett, Deborah Menzel l Dressler and Linda Winton
- Fascinating Rhythm: The Music of George and Ira GershwinTime: 8 PM, May 12, 2018
- Glimmer Songs performed by Robert Agnello Saturday May 19 at 2 PM
- On Display in June. Pattern of Relations: Five Generations of Hull Family Artists
- Pecha Kucha Night June 9th 8:00PM
- Nevertheless, She Persisted. June 16th 8:00PM Storyteller Madelyn Folino
Spirit of Chautaugua Chris Brune storyteller June 30th 7:30PM
Kick-off Concert for Hudson Valley Jazz Festival: August 4th 7:30
All that Jazz: weekends August noon to 4pm Opening reception August 4, 5-7pm
- The Art of the Harvest Opening Reception September 1 5-7pm
- PechaKucha September 8 8pm
- Amity School Alumni Exhibit Opening reception Oct. 6th 5-7
- String Trio of New York : October 27th 7:30 PM
- James Garvey Vessels and pen drawings
- opening reception November 3rd 5-7 PM.